Terms and conditions
All products come with a 12 month warranty starting from date of delivery, for material or manufacturing defects.
Any product found to be defective will be repaired or replaced free of charge, at no cost to the purchaser.
The warranty does not apply to defects caused by improper use and we shall not be liable for damage caused by misuse.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Should you decide to withdraw, contact us by email to agree methods of return and decide whether to be re-credited or replace the product you wish to return. The law guarantees the right of withdrawal from the purchase contract, for any reason whatsoever. The exercise of said right is limited to natural persons and therefore does not extend to purchases made by a company.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, please send an email stating “Withdrawal” in the subject header within 14 working days from the date on which you received the ordered goods, notifying us of your wish to withdraw from the purchase.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions under all circumstances:
– the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety. Withdrawal cannot be exercised for part of the purchased product.
– the purchased item must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts;
– in accordance with the law, shipment costs will be borne by whoever returns the goods;
– you shall bear sole responsibility for shipment up to the issuing of a receipt confirming delivery at our warehouse. Therefore, you are advised to provide for insured shipment, with a receipt confirming delivery to recipient;
– you are advised to monitor the shipment with your courier of choice and verify any delivery issues. We will not be held liable for damage/ theft/ the loss of returned goods;
– upon arrival at our warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not attributable to shipment. If signs of tampering are found on internal/ external packaging, we will withhold 20% of the total amount due for refund, as a contribution towards the restoration of goods.
Without prejudice to any restoration costs incurred for identified damage to original packaging and/or restocking costs, we shall refund the paid amount within 20 days from the arrival date of goods at our warehouses.
By purchasing on our website with relative registration procedure, the customer authorises us to disclose non-sensitive personal details (address, telephone number, other) to couriers used for the delivery of purchased items.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data you provided when placing your online order will not be used for the sending of advertising material, promotions or similar without your explicit consent to this effect. Legislative Decree no. 196/03 guarantees that personal data processing will respect fundamental rights and natural persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. We will process your data fairly and lawfully, to ensure the protection of your rights and your confidentiality in particular. Pursuant to art. 13 of the aforementioned decree, you are hereby informed that the purpose of personal data processing is to proceed with contractual execution. If necessary for contractual execution purposes, we will submit data to companies entrusted with sales processing and product shipment.
The conveyance of personal data is compulsory insofar as it is necessary for the purpose of executing the sales contract. You are hereby informed that should you consent to this effect, personal data may also be processed with the purpose of providing you with all the latest news and promotions.